* Please ensure that you have a joint doubt appointment with the doctor and nurse.
* If you are having a first coil fitting, please ensure that you are using a regular form of contraception carefully in the few weeks prior to the appointment. Please bring an early morning urine sample with you on the day in case we need to do a pregnancy check (bottle and form available from reception. Please do not re-use containers from home).
* If you are having a coil RE-fit, please abstain from intercourse completely for 7 days prior to your appointment.
* It is a good idea to take a simple pain killer an hour or so before your coil fit in case you experience some mild cramps (e.g.: paracetamol/ibuprofen)
* Please bring a sanitary pad with you on the day.