Welcome to the Overton Park Surgery. Via this page, you can log in to SystmOnline - a portal for patients to use that is partnered with our own clinical system, SystmOne.
When you sign in, please ensure you are using the genuine SystmOnline website listed below:
What is SystmOnline?
When you register with SystmOnline you can sign in using their mobile apps or website to:
* Order Repeat Prescriptions
* Book, change or move Appointments
* Update personal Details e.g. Home Address, Telephone and Email address
* Access Medical Notes - there are 2 levels of access available to you:
1. Summary Access - This shows your allergies, drug sensitivities, acute medication (issued in the last 12 months) and your repeat medication (current and past).
We will action this almost immediately, and most patients find this sufficient to their needs.
2. Detailed Coded Record Access - As in Summary Access, but also your demographics, immunisations, results, values (such as blood pressure), procedure codes (medical or surgical) and codes in consultation (signs, symptoms), and codes showing referral made or letters received (but no attachments). It does not include letters, or any of the free-text that the clinician has included.
A GP needs to review your record before authorising this level of access, usually within a week.
If you've not already signed up to SystmOnline, please download this short information leaflet to learn about the Patient Online Services. To sign up, speak to a Receptionist.
To get started on the registration process, see the registration section below.
For security reasons, you need to visit the practice in person with proof of identity before we can create you an account.
To get started, download this Online Services Registration form and bring it with your ID to the Reception desk.
Please see this short information leaflet regarding Online Access for Children and Young People
SystmOnline has mobile apps for iOS and Android users. Click the badges below to download them:
Your password needs to comply with the new security guidelines. When changing your password ensure you have the following in your password:
* Capital letter
You cannot use your name or date of birth in your password. The system will reject it.
If you have not given the practice your email address, you will need to contact reception and ask to have your password reset.
We suggest you write your password down (but not your username in the same place) and keep it somewhere safe such as in your wallet or purse, or saved on your phone.
If you are having problems with the SystmOnline website you may have an incompatible browser, such as an old version of Internet Explorer. Ensure you have the most recent browser, and get in touch if you're still having difficultities.
The website may also have trouble running on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. Install the SystmOnline app on them to ensure that you can use it properly.